We Are Hiring!
Little Angels Child Development Center is a Faith-based preschool that is currently seeking highly motivated and responsible candidates for the Preschool Teachers position.
Schedule work hours will be between 6:30AM to 6:15PM Monday thru Friday.
Requirements per Community Care Licensing
- A minimum of 6 months of experience working with children under 5 years of age.
- 12 units in ECE or CD units are required.
- Required TB test and health screening.
- CPR First Aide Certified
- Fingerprinting clearance.
- Access to reliable transportation.
- High school or equivalent (AA is a plus)
- Teaching: 1 year
- Childcare: 1 year
- CPR Certification
- Child Development Associate Certification
- Must be creative and think outside the box.
- Comfortable giving and receiving constructive criticism from co-workers, parents and superiors.
- Has a very positive attitude.
- Takes ownership of issues and works through problem.
- Goes the extra mile for children, parents, and co-workers.
- Must be a Team player.
- Does not bring gossip to work, and does not to get involved in it.
- Eager to grow within the company.
- Attend monthly staff meetings.
- Full-Time 8-hr. shift
- Must have flexibility with scheduling
- Bilingual Spanish/English.
DRDP experience -Pluss
If you think you are the right person for this position please Email us the following:
- Résumé (simple is fine)
- All job experiences
- Education/college transcripts
All documents will remain confidential.