Program – Baby Angels Center
Our Chula Vista Day Care Services:
- Our Childcare/Preschool is open- Monday thru Friday 6:30am-6:00pm.
- Small classes and low child-to-teacher ratios
- Balanced nutritious hot meals and snacks (fruits & veggies)
- Bilingual environment: English/Spanish
- Child academic assessments
- Parent-Teacher conferences
Child care: We provide all-day childcare children with snacks, nap time, and supervised play included.
NOTE: Parents will be notified of any illness, accident, or emergency that may occur while their child is in our care.
At Baby Angels Center, we offer a Christian-based comprehensive program for infants and toddlers ages 6 weeks old to 42 Months old. We provide a curriculum that is child-centered. Your Infant/Toddler will be involved in Bible stories, nursery rhymes, pre-math, literacy, and science and finger painting! We are committed to teaching the whole child and facilitate developmentally appropriate, hands-on experiences. Children of all ages benefit from guided staff members observation as part of the creative curriculum based on the child’s abilities and interests.
Our infant/toddler curriculum is based on the following areas of focus:
- Primary Care – assigning a primary infant care teacher to each child and family
- Small Groups – creating small groups of children and caregivers
- Continuity – maintaining consistent teacher assignment and groups’ overtime
- Personalized Care – responding to individual needs, abilities, and schedules
We invite you to spend some time in your child’s classroom to become familiar with the ins and outs of their play, is a window into their heart and mind.
When we agree that the time is right for your child to start the potty learning process, it is very important for both the primary care provider and childcare staff to be on the same page and communicate on a regular basis. It is the policy of Baby Angels Center #2 to potty learn the children in underwear only. While potty learning, and until your child is completely successful in his or her toileting, NO overalls or clothing with suspenders, snaps, buckles, belts, or zippers should be worn. Elastic-waist pants only. Anything else sets your child up for failure.
We also ask that your child have at least Four complete changes of clothing and several pairs of underwear in his/her cubby during this period. When ready please make sure to fill out the potty learning contract with your child’s teacher to make sure that both family and teacher are consistent at home and childcare center. This will help the child have a positive experience while potty learning.
Current tuition rates are based upon the type and schedule of service the family requires: full-time care, part-time care, pre-school only, drop in care, hourly, or Daily Tuition. Amount and payment schedule will be discussed during the interview process and adhered to as agreed upon signing of contract. We accept all alternative programs such as: YMCA, CDA, PCG, NACCRA, and other related programs. Tuition payment is due the Friday prior to the week of service. We accepts payments in the form of cash, check, cashier’s check, or money order.
Checks or money orders should be made payable to Baby Angels Center.
At the end of each year, private-pay families will be provided with a W-10 form for tax purposes.
Admissions – Baby Angels Center
Thank you for considering enrolling your child(ren) with us.
1ST MEETING (BRING COMPLETED APPLICATION)
- Download application for registration here:
- Contact us and schedule initial meeting: (619) 934-0904
- Meet with our Childcare Administrator/Staff and tour the facility
- Find out about openings. (If there is a waiting list, get on the waiting list)
- Submit Completed Application form.
- Discuss Tuition Options
2ND MEETING (THE ORIENTATION)
- Attend an orientation with the childcare administrator/Staff
a) Allow 30 to 40 minutes for the orientation
b)***Bring shot records****
- Fill out enrollment package (provided at orientation)
- Submit the $100 registration fee
- If you are legally married, both parents must be present at the time of enrollment
WAITING LIST PROCEDURE
The following information is an attempt to clarify waiting list policies. Please read it carefully.
- At least one member from your family must make an appointment with the Director for an on-site visit prior to being placed on our waiting list
- Once your name has been placed on a waiting list, you will remain active for a period of six months. You are responsible for calling the Childcare office once a month to stay active on the list or when you are no longer interested in remaining on the list.