It is our mission to provide exceptional care for our families. We offer a Christian-based comprehensive program for Infants, Toddlers, Early Pre-schoolers, and for K-6 children attending our Before & After School programs. We seek to help each child grow spiritually, emotionally, academically, socially and physically. We believe that each of us have the responsibility to grow daily, love and serve others, discover and live out our purpose in life. We believe that our staff, children, and families form an important union, working together to help each child reach his/her full potential.
“Train a child in the way he should go,
and when he is old he will not turn from it.”
Staff Qualifications and Certifications
- Our program meets all State of California Childcare Licensing requirements.
- Experienced Staff with extensive training in early childhood education.
- Consistent, comforting and fun routines that meet the needs of each age group.
- Positive guidance methods including clear limits, re-direction, modeling, opportunities to make choices, and positive expectations of each child.
- Teaching Credentials
- CPR/First-Aid Certified.
- Live-Scan Background Verified.